investingfromtheright

I am retired and take educated guesses on all things financial.

October 13, 2006

October 13/14,2006: Pictures of interest





Nothing serious on the post. I hope you enjoy a few pictures taken recently courtesy of the USAF and USCG.The picture most memorable to me was my recent visit into the bowels of a clasified satellite launch from our USAF base in the far west control area, the other is a picture of the rocket itself launching the satellite. All military satellites must now possess laser protection shields, due to space attacks on our satellites by China using a laser disabling system. The other pictures are of a high tech Coast Guard ship somewhere in port in South America this past week.

I have a wedding weekend and am hosting guests from 19 states for our daughter's wedding. I hope to have a worthwhile research post on Sunday.