investingfromtheright

I am retired and take educated guesses on all things financial.

October 31, 2008

October 31, 2008: Bloomberg, Smartnotes and Real Estate

I apologize to regular readers for the "time-out" since my last blog post. I have been down South working real estate deals, enjoying southern hospitality and completing an interview with Bloomberg News Service on GMAC SmartNotes,

I remain in the midst of my venture, and will return on Sunday for regular posts.

Congrats to all those having the stomach to stay the course in conservative dividend stocks......it was a wonderful week!

I am presently in Montgomery, Alabama. Eldestt son, a USAF Major is temporarily stationed here from his regular post in Colorado Springs. We are planning business with pleasure for two days...a real treat.