investingfromtheright

I am retired and take educated guesses on all things financial.

February 19, 2009

February 19, 2009: Rick Santelli, The Best Five Minutes In CNBC History

Finally, someone speaks truth to ego and the far left. I highly recommend you go to the CNBC Website and view Rick Santelli's Chicago Tea Party video.

It is becoming more apparent each day of the new administration those who work hard, save and are responsible citizens are getting hosed by the practice of class warfare. As I mentioned in a previous post, I know Chinago politics as I do every square inch of my body.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the politics of vote buying,legal extortion extortion and the re-distribution of wealth to the lazy and ill-educated has begun in earnest. And, we haven't even touched upon a deteriorating foreign policy.

Thanks to CNBC's Rick Santelli and the workers in the pits that deal in commodities to finally express it. We can all be grateful for the lesson.